Monday, May 02, 2005

Gross Shivers....

Because of our talks about demons and possession on Friday...I had an experience that night with stuff like that....only, it was a dream. I dreamt that I was sleeping and was oppressed hahaha.....It was 7am in the dream and when I was trying to wake up...I had one eye slightly opened and I couldn't open it any further, or open the other eye. I also couldn't move...I was paralyzed. I could swear it was a dream...but I really don't remember if I actually woke up at that time or not or if it really was a dream...I'm leaning towards a dream.

I also dreamed about meeting my friend and she had these chunks of skin on her face...they were hard though...and the chunks were the colour of almond slices....and the shapes were sqaured shaped...they covered her WHOLE face. It makes me shiver just thinking about it...you know that creepy shiver you get when you find something really gross? Does anyone else get that? I get that feeling as well when looking at certain bugs or micro-organisms through a microscope; it's sick.

Right now I'm at my Cousin's house in Regina..good to be back in Saskatchewan....but it's boering lol....I've got the big city in me now lol. Still....it's a part of me and we even drove through Moose Jaw, my hometown. I'm proud of who I am in a lot of ways and I know I've got a ton of memories from childhood there....I can really appreciate having the chance to see it, even from the outskirts. We ate this really good pizza from "Triple A" and it was deep dish. It was SO GREASY, but it was loaded with layers of meat and cheese, SO good!!!!! The new Family Guy was hilarious!!! Did anyone see it? Okay...I've written too much...don't want to be like Milton and the other "long bloggers" lol

King

11 comments:

jaxsta said...

you're out of town right now? YES! --- one less annoying person when I get back! ;P

Geo said...

Yeah, but now Jacklyn is back, which means another annoying person is back, sigh... you just can't win here

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anais said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anais said...

Hi... If you felt paralyzed look at the whole amount of data that circulates in the WEB about that. It is a symptom of alien abduction or out of the body experiences. Maybe contacts with entities (it can be just your fmaily members and friends) that out of their skins that night... www.art.net/~palomo/PARANORMAL/ This is where I publish those dreams. Ther eis a section about RESOURCES. Look at them.


OTHER WORLDS: OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCES AND LUCID DREAMS

by Lynne Levitan and Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D.
"Out of body" experiences (OBEs) are personal experiences
during which people feel as if they are perceiving the physical
world from a location outside of their physical bodies. At least
5 and perhaps as many as 35 of every 100 people have had an OBE
at least once in their lives (Blackmore, 1982). OBEs are highly
arousing; they can be either deeply disturbing or profoundly
moving. Understanding the nature of this widespread and potent
experience would no doubt help us better understand the
experience of being alive and human.

The simplest explanation is that OBEs are exactly what they
seem: the human consciousness separating from the human body and
traveling in a discorporate form in the physical world. Another
idea is that they are hallucinations, but this requires an
explanation of why so many people have the same delusion. Some of
our experiments have led us to consider the OBE as a natural
phenomenon arising out of normal brain processes. Thus, we
believe that the OBE is a mental event that happens to healthy
people. In support of this, psychologists Gabbard and Twemlow
(1984) have concluded from surveys and psychological tests that
the typical OBE experient is "a close approximation of the
'average healthy American.'" (p. 40)

Our conception, also proposed by the English psychologist
Susan Blackmore, is that an OBE begins when a person loses
contact with sensory input from the body while remaining
conscious (Blackmore, 1988; LaBerge - Lucidity Letter; Levitan -
Lucidity Letter). The person retains the feeling of having a
body, but that feeling is no longer derived from data provided by
the senses. The "out-of-body" person also perceives a world that
resembles the world he or she generally inhabits while awake, but
this perception does not come from the senses either. The vivid
body and world of the OBE is made possible by our brain's
marvelous ability to create fully convincing images of the world,
even in the absence of sensory information. This process is
witnessed by each of us every night in our dreams. Indeed, all
dreams could be called OBEs in that in them we experience events
and places quite apart from the real location and activity of our
bodies.


WHAT ARE OBES LIKE?

So, we are saying that OBEs may be a kind of dream. But, even
so, they are extraordinary experiences. The great majority of
people who have had OBEs say they are more real than dreams.
Common aspects of the experience include being in an "out-of-
body" body much like the physical one, feeling a sense of energy,
feeling vibrations, and hearing strange loud noises (Gabbard &
Twemlow, 1984). Sometimes a sensation of bodily paralysis
precedes the OBE (Salley, 1982; Irwin, 1988; Muldoon &
Carrington, 1974; Fox, 1962).

To the sleep researcher, these strange phenomena are
remarkably reminiscent of another curious experience, called
sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis occurs sometimes when a person
is waking from or falling into REM sleep, the state in which most
vivid dreams occur. During REM sleep, the muscles of the body,
excluding the eye muscles and those responsible for circulation
and respiration, are immobilized by orders from a nerve center in
the lower brain. This prevents us from acting out our dreams.
Occasionally, this paralysis turns on or remains active while the
person's mind is fully awake and aware of the world.

Some of the experiences people have reported during sleep
paralysis are: "I feel completely removed from myself," "feeling
of being separated from my body," "eerie, rushing experiences,"
and hearing "hissing in the ears," and "roaring in the head."
These events appear to be much like the OBE sensations of
vibrations, strange noises, and drifting away from the physical
body (Everett, 1983). Fear has also been described as a common
component of sleep paralysis (see the "Question and Answer" in
NightLight, Vol. 2, No. 1 for a discussion of overcoming fear in
sleep paralysis.)


WHEN DO OBES HAPPEN?

So, it seems possible that at least some OBEs arise from the
same conditions as sleep paralysis, and that these two terms may
actually be naming two aspects of the same phenomenon. As a first
test of this idea, we should ask how many OBEs actually occur at
times when people are likely to experience sleep paralysis --
that is, do OBEs happen when people are lying down, asleep,
resting, or while awake and active?

Anonymous said...

Hi... If you felt paralyzed look at the whole amount of data that circulates in the WEB about that. It is a symptom of alien abduction or out of the body experiences. Maybe contacts with entities (it can be just your fmaily members and friends) that are out of their skins that night... www.art.net/~palomo/PARANORMAL/ This is where I publish those dreams.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Irzan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Havok said...

who are these weird ppl whom i don't know who are commenting on my blog? this is messed....

jaxsta said...

dick is talking about himself here... better watch out kingst.