Man it's been more of a fun day today. We went to watch my cousin's kid, Jarrett, who is only 5, play his first soccer game. It was cool and definitely a 'moment.' We took him to celebrate his team's victory at the nicest DQ I have EVER seen in my life! I wonder when we'll get nice DQs like that. And oh, BTW Geo, the mushroom swiss burger there isn't that good....it was okay. The bread seemed to be very garlic-buttered up....it was good though but I think you hyped it up for me to much to try it hahaha.
We also just sat and talked about childhood stories for a large portion of the night.....man it's so great to remember what has happened to us in our childhoods. I distinctly remember me and my cousin who I'm staying with here (and her brother Anthony), were pretty bad when we visited our grandma in Saskatoon. We would ride the elevator to the third floor and when the door opened, we would hide and yell out "hello fay poh!!" (translation: "hello fat lady!!") The 3rd level was the level where all the grandmas socialized and played mah jong...lol...so when we yelled it and hid, no one could see who was saying it....although there weren't many grand children who were around the building at that time...so I guess they knew it was us lol. My cousins Peggy and Anthony were always the two cousins that made me have fun by getting into mischief....it's hilarious some of the things we've done.
Although we talked about the past, this story never was brought up in our conversations today....although, it's my favorite memory ahah.
I will definitely miss my cousin Peggy and her family as we are heading home tommorrow. The kids are so cute...especially Alexis....I'll try and post some pics of her when I get back; I'll try printing the pics and showing you all...haha....she's a halfie!! :) I'm glad to be going home at the same time...I'm a little homesick.....not because of my friends and stuff...but mostly becaue I miss my home; I love my townhouse...I love my bed...hold on there, I'm coming home to ya soon! :P
King
4 comments:
i know you missed me.. BAHAHAHa
i think that the DQ burgers arent that great.
but the commercials are pretty funny and make the burgers seem soo good that you have to try it. (like the flamethrower)
but yea...from my past experiences with DQ food other than icecream...meh not that great.
just stick to their icecream:)
I don't recall hyping it up THAT much... I think your memory has been tainted. :P I recall stating that for a DQ burger it was pretty good, hehe, but really small.
Or possibly, just eating at such a nice DQ made you think the burger should have been that much better as well. :P
yeah u saying the burger was pretty good means it was good enough to buy...my memory wasn't tainted...u just threw me off
Post a Comment