Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My Ipod Needs Prayer....

My Ipod is frozen and after reseting it, it still remains frozen. I hope I don't have to send it away to get fixed. Dumb Ipod lol....I'm going to wait 'til the battery drains and hopefully recharging it will make it right again. I've dropped the Ipod now 3 times: once on the concrete and twice in my bathroom. Yesterday, I was really messing around and singing hardcore (while doing actions haha), and my Ipod was about to slip off the counter and I tried to catch it. Only I didn't catch it, it hit the tips of my fingers and bouced up higher and finally hit the floor. OUCH!! After that, when I was switching songs, the Ipod froze, and I am at where I am now...Ipodless. It's funny because the song that it froze on was exactly on the same song it froze on the last time I froze it. I've only frozen it twice and that song must be a curse or something lol. Only last time, reseting it just fixed everything...now, it's not working at all; it is staying on the reset screen with the apple logo on it.

Yup, I finally picked up my new Comp at Just Praise yesterday.....so that's a big purchase eh? It's an Athlon 64. I still need to pick up a monitor from Jackson though.....

Haha.....I was hoping to pick it up before YC, but after 2.5 weeks or so, my Kutless CD finally came in the mail. Now I have all 3 of their CDs haha. It's a really good CD...the last song is nice...the band performed it at YC on Sunday.....read below for the lyrics.


Grace and Love
By Kutless

Many things in life are hard for me
Many things can pull us down
I don't understand why I do what I do
How could I take my eyes off you
After all You've done for me
And after all You've done for me


[chorus]

It's by grace and love I am saved
It's by grace and love You've forgiven me
And by that love and grace I'm amazed
It's by grace and love I am free
I am free, I am free, I am free

And it's by grace and love that I am free
I'll live with You eternally
I thank you Lord that I am free
I thank You Lord for loving me
I thank You Lord for dying upon the tree of Calvary
I thank You Lord for loving me
I thank You Lord for dying for me

Many things in life are hard for me
Many things can pull us down
But by grace and love You've forgiven me
And by grace and love we are free


UPDATE: 9:18pm- My Ipod works again. After several prayers offered (SERIOUSLY!)and numerous rebooting attempts after the battery was nearly being drained, it all of a sudden worked again. I recharged the battery and just uploaded some more songs onto the Ipod and it froze again....*SIGH....but I rebooted it once, and all was fine....what an emotional day.....you have no idea! Praise God that my Ipod works again and for answering my prayer about not having to mail it off to get it fixed. :)

8 comments:

lings said...

LOL :-D

jbong said...

wow what a long post about your ipod. heheh. thats good that its working now!:)

isnt the first album great? i think i tend to listen to it more than the 2nd one:P

Geo said...

And I still need to find the first cd since CP appears to always be out of stock. Grrr...

Oh, and I like your new comp King. I saw it when I dropped by Just Praise last Friday. It's nice and small and the cover is cool (though I think it's pretty useless, hehe) and Sam's right... the fan's really loud. :P

Anonymous said...

wow i think you need to get out more.. hhahaha... hmm when are you free.. i should take a day off and chill

Havok said...

jen, i actually find that the 2nd album may be a little better musically, but the first album i enjoy a lot better as a whole (good lyrics!!!)

dang geo, you heard how loud the fan was too? i still haven't plugged it in to see how it is as i am still waiting for another monitor to hook it up to.

yeah, i need to get out crys, but someone is always working!!!! :P

Anonymous said...

I'm sure God saved your ipod so you can go upload your illegal downloaded music into it.

jbong said...

oh wait. yea..musically the 2nd album.
but yea...some of the songs on 1st album..i like ALOT though..like "Vow", "Pride away", "saved", and "grace and love"..i think its the lyrics.

Geo..at CP here in edmonton..we have a few copies of the 1st album of Kutless..but you can always order it in..cause most likely if it isnt in stock everytime you go..then there probably isnt any coming in.

Anonymous said...

Who's this Joseph guy? Obviously he doesn't know you, because you obviously buy all your CDs!!!