I think I've smelt like Bug Repellant pretty often in the past week or so. I love the fact that we're enjoying the weather and playing some sports and getting a little active, but I really hate the mosquitoes so much......Is it worth putting on bug spray; I get bitten regardless haha. I've recieved at least 1 bite everyday I've been out in the last week, whether I've had the spray on or not. Well, really, the bug spray does help because there aren't swarms of bugs flying over our heads as much, but I hate the smell of it. I hate feeling like you have to take a shower lol.
Lindsay Park was fun last night; I love playing in the water, even though I can't swim. Hot Tubbing was fun and so was diving off the diving board haha. I enjoyed playing some badminton too....I love raquet sports lol. Kickball was pretty fun today too. I was really into it and I just love our youth. I am glad Stef and AJ are here for the summer. I hope they have tons of fun while they're here and I don't know, something tells me they'll have a pretty good impact on our youth so I am praying for that. Here's to expecting the things that are meant to happen than to whatelse but to surely come to pass.....there's a bigger picture in mind...may it be executed by His will.....:) Amen.
3 comments:
Amen
Steph and AJ are in town...cool....Hello!
Execute Directive 66.
Post a Comment