It's been awhile since I've posted lyrics to songs that state my emotional well being or have been speaking to me so here we go....
Yes I Will
By Bebo Norman feat. Joy Williams
In the passion of your sacrifice
I saw the prophecy fulfilled
Healer of the world, the wounded cry
I heard you say come follow me
So I will, yes I will
Follow you Jesus all the way up that hill (I will follow you)
Follow you Jesus all the way up that hill
To the cross where the river runs
Crimson even still, yes I will
Follow you Lord (follow you)
I will, yes I will
On the sacred path you bled for us
Scored and broken up that hill
Terrible the cross how glorious
I heard you say come follow me
So I will, yes I will
Follow you Jesus all the way up that hill (I will follow you)
Follow you Jesus all the way up that hill
To the cross where the river runs
Crimson even still, yes I will
Follow you Lord (follow you)
I will, yes I will
When I stumble in the darkness
Hear my weakness when I'm fearing
(Hear me Jesus) Hear me Jesus when I call your name
Oh help me Lord, Lord you help me Lord
Please help me Lord, Lord you help me Lord
Follow you Jesus all the way up that hill (I will follow you)
Follow you Jesus all the way up that hill
To the cross where the river runs
Crimson even still, yes I will
Follow you Lord (follow you)
I will, yes I will
Follow you Jesus all the way up that hill (I will follow you)
Follow you Jesus all the way up that hill
To the cross where the river runs
Crimson even still, yes I will
Follow you Lord (follow you)
I will, yes I will
Help me Jesus when I need rain
What a perfect weekend!! :P Got to spend time with Grace and she helped out for DVBS today too. Too bad she didn't get to meet my "son" Jonah though lol. I swear, things are going really well in that area of my life...things have started making sense in life....no, I'm not getting married or anything...no engagement news yet haha.....but the greatest feeling ever, is having my feelings sorted out. I think for the first time in my life, I actaully know what it means to care for someone like you care for yourself. Dang, I'm not saying I know forsure everything will work out in the end....but we'll take it one day at a time. I know I don't talk about this area in my life that often...it's usually because I feel like it's nobody's business or I don't want to hear "experts on relationships" tell me how it's going to work out. Don't put me in a box and tell me how my life will operate because no human can define my life and how it will play out. :)
I think with everything, if you follow God's rules and honour Him completely, things will play out the way they are meant to. Even if I was meant to be with someone for the rest of my life, if I don't follow God's will, I could end up ruining the relationship. Can you imagine losing the 2nd love of your life (1st behind God)???? What if you found the right person but you messed it up by disobeying God in a relationship? You might not break up, but you'd end up paying for your mistake in the end. It's not about forgiveness, it's about consequences. You could have an unsatisfactory marital life. Often times we think about finding the right person, but what if we found the right person and didn't know what to do with her/him? Whoever we pursue is God's property....CAUTION!! Handle with care!!!
I am praying that I handle my situation with extreme care....becaue though I care for this person, if I don't handle her right and the sitaution correctly, what kind of consequences could there be to my actions?!?
3 comments:
hmm, we had this discussion before :)
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=11570933&postID=111515830143262734
But yeah, I've been thinking about what Tobes said a while back. It's not about finding the right person. It's about being the right person.
An incredibly deep statement when taken beyond face value. The more selfless we become, the more focused we can be in maintaining aand building a healthy and wholesome relationship...
Of course, it's a two way street, and if only one side is giving in, and upholding this ideal, well...
it's true baby; i remember that convo.....
i love your insight; though i don't always agree with it...keep it real buddy
It's not my insight you love... it's my ass.
Is that all I am to you?! An object?!
Post a Comment