At long last, it is finished!!! Praise God!! And it only took me over 26 hours to finish!! Below are links to the finished product baby!!!
Picture of the product once finished
Close up pic to see the smaller pics
Picture of the product in a picture frame
Yeah it's a pretty nice picture if I do say so myself. Actually, I got this baby a few years ago for my birthday from Kim and Mark so I'm glad I coulf finally put it together.
"What else have I been up to besides putting this baby together?" you may ask. Hmmm..good question...not much but listening to lots of music and watching lots of US Open Tennis baby!! All my players that I'm routing for are still in it basically....now it's time to pick a winner....:)
Oh I also got to visit the mother yesterday and we did lunch. She informed me of some "interesting" news....a lot for me to consider and think about for the future. There's so much uncertainty coming in a year or so...but one thing is forsure: BIG changes will happen. Sorry, I have to be vauge on this. If you want to know, feel free to ask but I just don't want to say something will happen when there's no certainty it will!!! :P
4 comments:
Congratulations :) Looks awesome!
But the framed link doesn't work.
i think the site is down dude...should work later :)
great work Kings! Never knew you had such patience, good stuff :)
Hmm..whatever is happening, I hope it will "work out for those who love Him".
Geo likes puzzles too :)
Post a Comment