Man, I'm so tired; I was almost dozing off during some of our teachers' speeches and planning when they were addressing all of us student teachers.
Things went pretty good today; I really can't complain about anything. The students were really awesome for the most part and they seemed to generally listen to me (even though they didn't really know me). The funny thing is, my partner teacher forgot to introduce me to the class and during the mornings, while I was walking around and talking to them, they were generally listening to me when I told them to do something even though they didn't get the formal introduction of who I was. :P My partner teacher said before recess, "Oh my, where are my manners? I forgot to introduce the new person in our room to you all!" :P
For the most part, everyone was pretty nice to me. They all acknowledged me and introduced themselves. One of the teachers, Mrs. Paylor, even though she wasn't my partner teacher, took me and a few others on a big tour around the school. That was really awesome and I almost wish SHE was my partner teacher to tell you the truth. :P Though my partner teacher as is (Mrs. Plante), is pretty cool. She's Chinese too!
So it turns out that I didn't spell my principal's last name wrong when I wrote my letter of introdcution to him. The secretaries were wrong!! :P And that kind of made me feel bad when I thought I did lol. I feel better now! :P
My favorite thing about this school is how they actually get to go to music class. I didn't get that when I was in elementary; what the heck!? What did they do to deserve music class?! :P
9 comments:
I had music class when I was in elementary. I guess it depends on which elementary school you went to.
I had music class when I was in elementary too. Well... Marion Carson at least... Colonel Sanders was too small and too cheap to have it.
But Music class really, really... sucked. It was really, really boring. I remember one time going to class and the teacher was like, we are going to watch Behtoven lived upstairs (or something like that) and I was like, cool. Behtoven... the dog. but nope, it was about Behtoven, the composer, and I fell asleep, haha. and I know, I spelled his name wrong, oh well...
haha, sucks to be you. I think we had music actually now that I think about it in elementary but it was really horrible and I wouldn't consider it "music class" at all. so sucks to be me too!
Hawkwood's music program seems really fun and the teacher rocks! Mrs. Rodger has a choir with 200+ kids and they're going to be performing at the Saddledome in a few weeks! I heard them practice today and they were amazing!!! :)
glad you had a good dayy =)
hahaha i had music class because i went to hawkwood school.. hahah sucker
Did you have a lady named Mrs. Rodger? She's cool; she can play guitar! :P
hmmm i dont remember... that was 10 yrs ago... wow... i feel OLD now
Hey King, I know Mrs. Plante, her daughter's the same age as me. She's actually not chinese, she's Japanese! ((As I remember it hehe)) Uhmm her husband is Caucasian. She's a VERY VERY nice lady ... the whole family came and took Kung Fu with us once. hehe
Awww, have lots of fun!
yeah tobi, u're right.... i actually realized she wasn't chinese over the course of the last few days...
she is nice and yes, her husband is causcassian; he also teaches at the school! :)
Post a Comment