Well I finally picked up my pre-ordered copy of Switchfoot's "Nothing is Sound" on Friday and have been trying for the last hour to upload it to my Ipod Mini. What the heck?!? It's got this new technoglogy that apparently many Music Comapanys are trying to implement to prevent the sharing of music. I had the hardest time trying to put it onto my Ipod. Thanks to Tim Foreman, member of Switchfoot, writing on solutions to help people like me can put their paid for music onto an Ipod. Check out the forum at:
Tim Foreman
However, for some reason, solution "C" didn't work for me. It applied to me...but I couldn't burn the CD onto a blank one using Media Player so what did I do next? I decided to implement solution "B" by downloading CDEx onto my other computer and uploading the CD from there. It's working so far without any errors; please God let this work!!! :P I've been working on this for an hour so please work!!! :P
Curse you evil corporations with your music protection. The worst part is, they got a few Christian Artists to back up this music protection program like DC Talk, Steven Curtis Chapman, Audio Adrenaline, Zoegirl, etc. Haha...well, Switchfoot helped me get my CD onto my Ipod...which is a way to "share" music according to EMI......which is bull becuase everyone knows you can't share songs from Ipod to Ipod; you can only do CD or Computer to Ipod!! :P
BTW, the answer to where my credit card was lost at was at The U of C Bookstore! Props to Geo for getting it right!!! :) Half props to Jonny because he almost guessed it right; I did go to The Love Stop, but I didn't lose my Credit Card there haha :P Just kiding...or am I?!?!
5 comments:
hey kingston..
i looked up the lyric's for don't cha...and guess what alica was right and you said what do i know??
[Chorus]
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me
Dont cha, dont cha
your not kidding.. i knows it... muahahaha
you knows it dont cha?
Thanks for the part marks. Those saved my butt in pmat.
I'm even scared to try to rip off songs off the CD ... my precious precious Switchfoot CD .. *pets it*
Instead, I go and buy like, 5 copies and try to sell it to people at same price. Muhaha ... that's one way of promoting it to new listeners ;)
darn, i wanted to win for one.=P
Post a Comment