Okay, well I realize I haven't given much info about what's been going on lately; I've been busy writing journals nonstop that I am literally going crazy (and that's no exaggeration). It's weird because I actually considered dropping out of this freaking program becuase of the papers. :P It's weird 'cuase all this school work is driving me nuts and I'm actually getting scared to teach. :P Don't get me wrong, I love Hawkwood. It's an amazing school with such a positive atmosphere. No one yells at their students; there is only positive reinforcement. Every teacher who is there loves it there; you can tell when you spend time with them in the staffroom. There is no room for burnout because of all the energy. For that reason, I'm a little scared. When I do get a chance to teach in this school soon, there will be a lot expected of me. I know I've been thinking that if I got a crappy school, I could do a half-hearted job and still "look good" as an MT student. Here, there's no room for crappiness; you really have to do your best. I'm not scared to put forth the effort...but I wonder, what if my best still isn't enough? I know it's a learning process...so before you all write comments saying that we can fail and learn and all...don't worry, I'm thinking along the same lines. :P Still, it doesn't meant I want to fail.....
On a lighter note, yes, I DID watch the season premiere of Lost so I guess now I'm hooked. I need to watch season 1 either by borrowing or by buying it myself; it takes too long to download!! Man, what an intense episode. Yes, the commercials made it annoying but way more intense. I'm one of those guys though who can't wait to watch a show by recording it and then watching it commercial free the next day. I'm the most impatient guy I know!!! NOW, NOW, NOW!!! :) Have a super day ya'll!!!
9 comments:
what do you know!! :P hahah
anyways mehh have a good day at school bye i'm off to eat i'm hungry as usual.
Your best is all you got. Quit yo whinin.
j/k, I feel very much the same, but remember, that last year of your undergrad? You worked so hard, and every time you were tempted to slack, you said to yourself Do you want to get into Ed or Not?!
Well, your in. Keep working at it... and one day, you'll be able to tell your kids:
A lot of us have big dreams, but a lot of us don't see these dreams come to reality. Your probably one of those persons.
I think that's a goal worth reaching for :D
Kevin is gay!
1) You can borrow LOST-season 1 from Milty before me. I have no time for it now, haha. X-men Legends 2, Smallville season 4... no time man, no time. :P
and 2... don't fail. it isn't good for your self-esteem... or your future endeavers. :P Give it all you can and know that you at least worked hard for what you got. Give it little to nothing and you'll never know how much you could have accomplished, and that, is what kills you emotionally and mentally.
Not to mention, God gives you opportunities, and if you do not step up and take hold of what He has given you, He WILL take it away. He gives and He takes away... be sure you take hold of what He has given and never let go.
never let go? What if He takes it away though?
Hey King...no worries. Keep persevering!!! You're doing fine. This is only your first year. Plus this is the time (and the first couple of years of teaching) to become the teacher you are to become, learning what you value, etc. Kids deserve us giving them our best but it's okay to make mistakes, I've made many...trust me...just look at the bigger pic.
well, I was more or less stating that if you decide to take hold of what He has given you, don't let go by your own choice UNLESS He wants to take it away. :P
i hope i'll have time to watch them...
thanks milty! :)
haha naww it didn't hurt i cant wait to get my conuch piecered =D haha i'm addicted to piecering's anyways i'll talk to you later bye!
btw i'm hungry
Post a Comment