So today I realized I lost my Credit Card when I went to Market Mall and wanted to use it. I traced my steps back to the places I may have used it in the last 3 days; I called the comic stores with no luck! :P Well I found it eventually...who can guess where it was? And no, the answer is not "in my pocket!" It WAS at a store, but props to whoever can guess it. And no I'm not copying anyone with point systems....if you remember...I've been awarding "props" to ppl since naming my street fighter figures and the Marvel characters in that House of M poster way back in the day. Which Alicia got props for btw....and Geo beat Karen in Mini Golf, which I also gave props.
Man when I went to get the mail today, there was an envelope sent to "Xiao Kun Qi" and I thought, who the heck is that? They sent this package to the wrong person?!! ARG!! When I looked more closely at the address, it was correct....and then I thought "but no one has lived in my place before I have so who could it possibly for?" I thought about it some more and then I realized that it must be for my dad's new wife. :p I was upset not becuase of my initial stupidity, but becuase it turns out "step mom" is a Xiao!! Xiao = Hsiao....SICK!!! :P
5 comments:
That is quite sick... maybe they're distantly... or maybe even closely related... :P
Ummm... University Bookstore is where you forgot your credit card. :P
it was at Christian Pub!!!
it's all good, we're one big family anyways. My grammy's a Wong.
The Love Stop.
Now you can call her Hsiao Ma Ma!
hahaha...
...has anyone noticed my blog isn't working??
haha...that was a good one...but very offensive to me! :P
Post a Comment