Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cooking Up a Storm...well not really, just Soup! :)

Do you remember at what age you started cooking for yourself? Hmmm...for me, I think I was in between grades 2-3 or so.....it was nothing extravagent...just boiling some Chunky Soups or making Instant Noodles. Still, for someone around that, I'm glad I could cook without setting the house on fire. I remember how my my nagged me to ALWAYS watch out to and double check that the stove was turned off when I cooked. LOL...I honestly have no idea if it's becuase of my Mom's Constant reminders or if it's just in me by birth, but I never forgot stuff like that when I was young. So yeah, I feel that the nagging was pointless.

I even remember at what house it was I started cooking. It was at 139 Ominica Street postal code S6H 1X1. Okay, am I nerd for remmebering that? I remember a lot of the addresses I've lived at, but Ominica is as far back as I can go. I can't remember the number of our house on Monk Street and I can't remember the number of the first house we lived in...get this, my original place of residence was...GRACE Street....freaky....:P

The only reason why I bring up this whole topic is becuase I just finished making (an eating) some Chunky Soup and I started to wonder when it was that I started eatiing this stuff and then it lead to me wondering when it was that I started cooking it myself....it's been so long haha....

I also just made myself a mango and peach smoothie. My bro just bought this blender and it's pretty low end actually....it gives me frustrations lol. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth all the work but it's all good haha.

I was really annoyed yesterday, because I was taking the bus all over the place and then on about the third bus I got on, the asian bus drive tells me that my Upass is expired and that I had to pay next time I got on the train. I told him that it should go until the end of the school year and since exams weren't done, I was pretty sure I was right but he insisted, "NO, I read the bulliten this morning so I know..." Anyways, the bus I took home, I payed for fare. I got home emailed the Upass people from the U of C since there was no information avaliable online and they told me I was right; I didn't have to pay! What a fool that bus driver is. What a fool I was for wasting my $$$!!! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

back friday afternoon until saturday nite... but i dont know if i will get a chance to see u

Jonny said...

King, send in a complaint! The day and bus route, the time, and description of the driver.

Havok said...

It's just 2 bucks...I'll survive...:P

Plus, I've complained about transit before and I don't want to be such a hassler....:P