Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"Hey Man, You're getting a RU-USH!!"

Does anyone know where that quote is from? :P

Oh man, after sports yesterday, I had a MAJOR HEADACHE! I slept so early when I got home....slept for 10 hours! When I woke up, the sucker disappeared! Thank you Jesus!!!


Looking at my posts since finishing up the year in school, I have found that my posting time has become more spurattic timewise. Who would've thought I would be blogging at 1am? It's kind of crazy....:P

There's been so much on my mind lately. I wish I could remember all of it but I really can't. The worst feeling is, I think God is just trying to tell me too many things at once. I haven't written them all done at all....maybe just 1 or 2 things. :P

I am reading "Velvet Elvis" as we speak and have finished the first 4 chapters. I am getting so much out of it....it's funny how during this transition time from school to DVBS last year, I also read a book at that time. I think I have to read the first 2 chapters again becuase I don't feel like I got much out of it like I did with the last two. I have a few other books I could read too after this but let's not get ahead of ourselves--I'm not the book nerd I was in grade 6! :)

Oh, I'm getting rid of some of my figures to make some room on my bookshelf for new figures to be released during the spam of this year....not much...just 11 figures or so....you can check it out if you just want to see what it's like to post on ebay or if you want some AWESOME Batman figures:
BATMAN HUSH FIGURES

Yeah, they're nice because they're designed by the best artist ever: The Great Jim Lee!!! Still, they're DC figures and I gots to make room for all those new Marvel Legends and Street Fighter figures! :) Here's a pic of some of my X-Men Marvel Legends figures...so beauitful:

MY X-MEN COLLECTION

I'm tired; I should head to bed. It's been a great 2 weeks of doing DVBS stuff and I'm really just relaxing and taking it all in. God is reminding me that He's God and He's watching out for me and I am just drawing inspiration from everything around me right now. As Relient K would be put it, I honestly feel like "it's Sunny with a High of 75!"

That's it for now...night ya'll! PAYCE!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

chapter 4?? already... I'm still in chapter 4 and I have this book for longer then you have...

it take me time to absorb everything in the book though...lots of stuff that makes you think..:P

Havok said...

Alicia, I'm meeting Matt around 1ish but he's sticking around for church so u can give us a call and we can go for coffee or din din when you're done.....Jon Wong is invited too...if you read my blog...you're invited to Jon.... :)

Jackson, that green guy's is alien nammed Doop. When the concept of X-Force changed and became popular mutants in pop culture, Doop was the levitating video taping guy who taped all of X-Force's battles with bad guys and such for all of the world to see. It was like reality TV and Doop was always there....he doesn't talk english though..he has weird text when he talks.....:)

I agree Jenny, maybe I'm speeding through the chapters too fast.....but when it comes to reading books, I usually try to read a chapter a day or so if I have no school....:)

Havok said...

Soooooold!

Okay, that above line I wrote reminds me of a song by John Michael Montgomery:

"I'm sold to the lady in the second row, she's an 8, she's a 9, she's a 10 I know....

She's got ruby red lips, blond hair, blue eyes...and I'm about kiss my heart goodbye!!!!!! :P"


Hooray for Country! Yee-haw!!!!