Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Kilts baby, Kilts!!!!

Today, I came across that really nice Scottish bus driver. He didn't look familiar to me but I remember meeting him when Alicia and I were taking the 9 back from Market Mall and he had the, "Hello young fella!" greeting for me and "Hello young lady" towards Allie. Dang, that guy rules! Gotta get your Scottish fix haha. It'd be cool to teach in Scottland becuase I love their accents! One day perhaps....

Am I seriously messed up? I snapped at one of the youth last night because he made a comment about something to which he doesn't understand. I know I get caught doing this....I really don't know what I'm saying at times but I'll speak my mind on a topic to which I don't much know about either. I try not to...and most of the times, I don't...oh, the thoughts that rush through my head about everything....wouldn't it be funny if we thought in words? Everyone would hear everything that raced through our heads....that's why I'd hate to be like a telepath like Professor X! Oh the humanity! :P

I really want to see that new movie with Willis/Hartnett/Lui/Freeman....it reminds me of Kill Bill when I see the commerical...what is it called, "Lucky 7" or "Number 7" or something along those lines? Anyone want to go see it? Still haven't seen V for Vendetta yet either....:P I'd rather see the "7 movie" though becuase it's newer....:P

6 comments:

Jonny said...

I know this has more to do w/ making oaths to God, but I think it can be pulled into this context too :)

Ecc. 5:1-2

"Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. Go near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools, who do not know that they do wrong.

Do not be quick with your mouth,
do not be hasty in your heart
to utter anything before God.
God is in heaven
and you are on earth,
so let your words be few."

I haven't seen Vendetta yet either :P Call me up if you want to go sometime!

Geo said...

Hmmm... V for Vendetta maybe... Lucky Number 7 (possibly what its called, haha)... maybe not. If it IS like Kill Bill then I wont like it. :P

Havok said...

I found the synopsis for the movie "Lucky Number Slevin"

Synopsis:
A case of mistaken identity lands Slevin (Josh Hartnett) in the middle of a war being plotted by two of New York City's most rival crime bosses: The Rabbi (Ben Kingsley) and The Boss (Morgan Freeman). Slevin is under constant surveillance by relentless Detective Brikowski (Stanley Tucci) as well as the infamous assassin Goodkat (Bruce Willis) and finds himself having to hatch his own ingenious plot to get them...before they get him.

I want to watch this...how about it? Friday? Saturday? :)

jbong said...

V for Vendetta is good:)

Havok said...

DAH, now I wanna watch both!!! :P

Havok said...

More about Lucky Number Slevin:

Genres: Thriller and Crime/Gangster

Running Time: 110 min.

MPAA Rating: R