Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Neck's a Wreck.....

Ouch....over the weekend, I slept really unwell in that when I woke up, I had the sorest neck ever. The whole of my left side of my neck hurt and it took a few days for it to finally heal. Well as it started to heal, two days later, I woke up and the other side of my neck was sore....DANG! I HATE sore necks! What's going on when I'm sleeping?!?! Seriously, maybe it's a demon attacking me or my neck is being rapped or something becuase it hurts like mad! Um....maybe I'd prefere the latter of the two....the first option seems scarier....:P

Seriously, I didn't go to the conference lol. Two nights ago, I couldn't sleep early as I ended up having some seroius chats over MSN and that's crazy because I haven't had that in awhile......

Today, I forgot to set my clock and I slept for 10.5-11 hours haha. Man, I gotta get out of the house. I should go pick up my comics and maybe go for a walk along The Bow or something haha. It'd be nice to just think about things and spend some time with God....ya know?

I am pretty sure I have a theme ready for DVBS. I started working on the registration forms already. I think this year, I'm not going to by any package of lessons, snacks and activities. I think I can plan that on my own. Besides, we also have older VBS ideas in the Church craft room so I can just look in there for craft and/or snack ideas. Hmmmm....I'm excited about DVBS!!! I hope we can get lots of volunteers......:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for calling... i miss you lots... i am praying for you ok?

Geo said...

I'll volunteer... if I can... man, I wonder what I will be doing this summer...

Havok said...

Wow, that sounds like a nifty idea Alicia....I'll give that some thought :)

Anonymous said...

oo...psylock?
anyways, yes sore necks suck...i had one for like a week last year...sometime..
and if you need any ideas for dvbs, i could always try to cook something up...but im not the most creative person

Havok said...

not just psylocke...but also cannonball, bishop, nightcrawler and marvel girl! :P

Karen said...

sore neck...could it be from some of your wild and crazy dreams you've been having.