I gotta Stop being so mopey...."Why are you downcast oh my soul? Why are you so disturbed within me?" Besides, I just bought the new United, Passion, Hawk Nelson, and Sanctus Real CDs!!! I was reading some reviews on the CDs and guess which one got the worst review? The best review? Haha....I'll be the one to decide which of these are the best.......:P Oh yeah, I also bought "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" haha.....I feel so great having these new goodies to delight in.....I've got tons of music to listen to for the next little while......:P
5 comments:
yeah man, seriously, being mopey? That's my job.
Who do you think you are?!
yeah man, seriuosly, being mopey? That's my job. Oh wait, sorry, I thought you said dopey!
Well then, lets just be thankful you're not in the editing line of work then shall we?
I bet United got the worst review and Sanctus Real got the best...
They're always critical of United because they say that it sounds the same...
You're right, United got the worst review...but it was Passion that got the best review. I think the reason this is so is becuase they try to elevate American Worship and are more critical of worship form other countries.....although they did give the United album previous to this one a great review. The Passion CD is excellent..but I haven't decided if I like it better than United yet....Chris Tomlin has been growing on me since the last Passion album... :P
Post a Comment