What's been really cool these past weeks was being on campus and seeing old friends. It feels like I don't get a chance to see many of my friends at school becuase of the whole Education Program, but I'm thankful that when I can, I get to see some old pals to talk about the past.
I ran into Tammie Cheung and Ken Choi a few times and we talked so long about "where are they now?" We definitely had a lot of people to talk about from QE and Dief and a lot of the talk was basically theories and news on where the people we were once learning with are now. So many to go through and yet so many people we've lost contact with!!
Today I ran into Anipa and she is always such a delight to talk to. You know those people who you are friends with and never change? Talking to them--even after not seeing them for months or even years--you can resume the same closeness you had before! It's like time has not passed at all. She told me something interesting today; she said that the average person falls in love 6 times in their lifetime. I wonder if that's myth or fact?
I met up with some of my old friends from Case Studies from last semester: Lily and Sonya and I joined their class at lunch time and we played some board games and I got to eat a lot of the food their class brought in. It's funny becuase that class has no guys in it and mine had 5! the dynamics of everything can change when there's just a little testosterone in the room! :)
Still, I have a lot of friends whom I still haven't seen in a long time--some of which mean the most to me. Where did you all go there eh? :) We really have to catch up some time!
4 comments:
Well, you can find me in the toilets.
wow you sure are popular.. :p
im in edmonton! we have to catch up. and continue discussing serious issues like music, 24 and chloe's facial expressions.
LOL...everyone has exams now...how can I catch up with you all when you're busy doing papers and studying?
Jon we gotta get together and have a season 2 of 24 marathon!
What's with the rude comment there Crys? What did I do to deserved this? :P
Haha....Dang I am not much for your city Jen, but to discuss those matters with you, I'd go up...oh, and to support those lovable Oilers too! :)
Post a Comment