Can you smell that in the air? It's excitment. But why!?!? One reason is because it's the last week of school baby! Well, I'm at the U right now, anticipating my last class. Tommorrow and Wednesday is a Conference for Education students but I'm debating if I'll go. Maybe I'll go on Wednesday because after all, that's the day my new comics arrive in stores! :P
Another reason to be excited is because of a lot of what's going on in CPC.....it's been an exciting weekend for me to see what's going on with the youth. Having Ron Powell here was a blast and I'm getting a taste of the goodness of God through the excitment the youth are experiencing through worship. A lot of them are hungry...don't you sense it? It's amazing!
What was neat about Saturday was that when we arrived back at CPC after the youth rally was that I got to see a lot of the adults and what they wrote to our kid we're sponsoring through that fellowship. Man, I know I'm not an "ARCKY," but I do believe in the cause they're supporting through Compassion Canada. They are lucky becuase they got to write cards and letters to the child and I wish I could do that too. Maybe YAC should sponsor a child too.....Still, ARC's sponsorship of a child in Kenya will definitely bond the fellowshippees....so all the best with that guys. Let me know when we can go visit our child and I'll book the first plane to Africa! :)
I'm also really excited for YC baby! I wish United was going though because after picking up their latest CD, I have a desire to just go nuts with them! Some other time I guess.... :) I think they're going to be in Toronto soon though.... :)
DVBS is something I'm becoming more excited (and also nervous) about and I realize that it needs to be soaked with a lot of prayer. So if you could join me in this, that would be great. We need prayer for kids, impact, weather and less mosquitoes! Pray that I can get everything sorted out soon too and that we have lots of volunteers and that those who are volunteer will do so with excellence. Pray for our youth who are stepping up because they're getting a taste of ministry and may they get a taste of the goodness of serving....
And last but not least, Summer Camp will be a blast too. I'm excited for this vision; I really am!!! So let's hope we can find some good camp songs and that all the sorting out of things for equipment, songs, teams, etc. will all go well! GOD GIVE US GOOD WEATHER THIS YEAR PLEASE! NICE AND HOT weather so we can go out to the lake lots and play lotsa water games!! :) Something tells me this is going to be a milestone for a lot of people and this summer camp feels like more than just hype so get ready folks!!!
What a great summer we have lined up!! Oh BABY!!!
Wow, gotta get back to class!
PAYCE!
3 comments:
It was really good to see you again :) I love the weather we've been getting so far!
yes time to make another one sometime soon there so funn to makee =) i lovee itt'
of course it was nice for you to see me Jon, you ate all my viva puffs! :)
yummy...cakes....
Post a Comment