Monday, May 08, 2006

Are we really better off going to church???

Oh baby, I'm so tired. I don't know why. I can barely think straight. It's not that I haven't gotten enough sleep today; I slept well actually. Still, as I was reading Holepuncher's blog, I couldn't agree more...maybe I'm tired too because of the church cleaning on Saturday? My immune system was definitely weakened that day becuase of the dust and all. I was sneezing all night and even on Sunday too as I probably didn't get enough sleep becuase I had to go to church the next day too. My allergies have cleared up (thank you Jesus!) with some good rest, but I'm fatigued. Church is great for the spiritual growth right but is it to benifit us mentally, physically, psychologically? Oh baby, after this weekend...I'm beginning to think otherwise! :P

Yesterday, I went to the comicbook conevtion in Calgary and it was the biggest one I've ever been to. Hopefully, next year, things will work out better as the main artist I wanted to see (David Finch) didn't show up and the sketch I wanted from Takeshi Miyazawa. AHHH!! You jerk!! The highlight was definitely getting Omar Dogan to draw me a sketch of Cammy in her Shadowloo outfit...oooh baby! :P Grace bought me a couple of peices inked by Art Thibert and he signed those bad boys....what a day to waste $$ and hang out with the nerds! Thanks to all those who came with me; it was a sweeter experience because of it!

That's all I can type right now...man, my brain's fried...see ya'll later! PAYCE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how romantic:)too bad i couldnt be there.. BAHAHA NOt

Geo said...

Hmmm... I would have gotten Peter Mayhew's autograph. :P I didn't ask, was he in costume?? or just in person?

Havok said...

Haha, Crys, I went with Kenric, Tony, Grace and Phil...it was very romantic for all of us :P

Geo, Chewy was not in costume sorry.....haha...would you have paid to see him?

Geo said...

Ummm... just him?? not in costume?? nope

Havok said...

Oh wait, he was in suit, he just shaved all his hair off....:P