Saturday, May 13, 2006

Travel Time

I'm really excited to be leaving tommorrow to go visit my cousin's family in Regina and as well as for my trip to Orlando next month. However, a part of me is still kind of "Meh" about it all because I am not looking forward to the travel time. It's going to be 7 hours in the car going to Regina and it's nice and all but you know....just nothing to do. Maybe my family should get a car with a TV in the back to keep little ol' me occupied hey? Haha. That's about the same time span my flight to Orlando will be too.

One bad thing about vacation time is that all we do is sit and eat. Man, no time to get excercise and everyone in this family is getting or is already fat so we really don't need anymore weight gain do we? Haha....looks like the parental genes are catching up with us.....NO!! Fight it!!!! DAHHHH!!!! Impossible to resist!!! :P

1 comment:

Havok said...

Haha...jerk! I corrected myself already okay?! :P