Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hooray for Change! :)

Welcome to the Runaways Street Team!!! I defnitely felt a need for change and after seeing Alicia's new layout, I finally had the inspiration I needed to do something about the longing I had! :)

I hope this doesn't feel like my new layout is forcing you to check out what the heck Runaways are...but then again, maybe I am trying to promote the book. :) It's the only graphic novel EVER recommended in the top 10 American Young Adult Library Services Association. Sweetness....I can't wait to be a teacher and promote this series to my students! :)

This is my favorite series right now....I love it more than X-Men!!! :) ...well, I love the cocept the best...the characters...maybe X-Men still rank #1 :)....However, this series is fresh, exciting and definitely one of the best kept secrets out there right now!

So spread the word...the Street Team is here to stay baby!! :) Be checkin' us out! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooOo change... man i miss the old days of DVBS.. hahaha... good times.. see you tmw

ms.monster

Havok said...

Good Times wasn't it? :)