Sorry blog for neglecting you; it's been quite busy for me lately! :)
It's cool reading about everyone making efforts to become healthier. My prayer is that we can all have a healthier lifestyle. Diets and attempts to lose weight fail, but if we encorporate healthy decision making in everyday life, perhaps we can live as healthy people for the long run.
The summer is really bad for health for me because I actaully eat worse because at DVBS, lunch is provided and I am no longer as in control of what food I partake in. Also, the trips to the ice cream places have been increasing as of late so I actually get worse in the summer.
Looks like I'll have to wait until DVBS is over to become healthier. I hear of plans to buy another car for this family...maybe used. This will be for me to get to Marion Carson in the upcoming school year and I'm hoping to drive myself to the gym or something after school to get healthy. We'll see what happens though. God, I hope you can get this car for me.....:)
4 comments:
I can appreciate eating food provided but, why don't you just... not buy the ice cream?
You'll have more free hands to poke fun at your kids :)
rawr" haha i did get a way for vbs and thought it all over sorta. haha read my current entry and it'll make more sense i think lol. hmphh yeahh the VBS food is quite yummy* but fatten it's all good. ahaha anyways ill be back friday see you then!
lol the blog doesn't make much sense eva lol....
but ice cream is so good guys...hard to give up!! :)
ESPECIALLY when it's MARBLE SLAB
Post a Comment