Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Reality Sinks In

So it's been a confusing week. Honestly, the last week has been so frustrating for me and it's funny because Martin talked about how life can be like this at YAC last week. There is so much noise all around us. There's what God tells us, what we tell ourselves, the voices of the world and other noises we hear when we journey in life.

I wish information didn't circulate so easily. It's not that I'm a private person...haha...far from! I love telling everyone what's on my mind any given moment! However, sometimes the less people around me know about things, the easier it is for me to make a decision. There's just so many people pulling me in different directions. One thing I remember is that I only need to take information in account when it's from a CREDIBLE source. Also, though I take into account all that is spoken, I must remember that it is ME/I/KINGSTON that makes the final decision. It's my life; I'll have to deal with the consequences of my decisions. Still, I'm loving every moment of all of this I'm frustrated with. I'm really showing my true colours to myself. I think I'm a bigger coward than I thought. I think I don't honestly know what it is to be a true man....(though I'm learning!!!). Please be patient with me--I'm a work in progress!!! :)

5 comments:

Jonny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Havok said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonny said...

It's My Life eh? Bon Jovi fan?

Actually, it's not your life. You were bought at a price little piggy.

I still don't know the multiplicative factor, that is dividing your addition table.

Havok said...

What makes you think I'm talking about Math?!?!?!? So presumptuous aren't we?!?!

And I'm not a pig; I'm a sheep! A dumb dumb sheep!

Jonny said...

you'll always be 83 to me