...well not exactly...but it was the return of William and Benny this week at DVBS. Haven't seen William since 2002 and Benny since 2000 or 2001!! Wow, is Benny tall now! And and as for William...he's still short as ever!!! :)
I was so excited at first that I was going to call Crystal on Monday morning but I didn't want to wake her up so I didn't end up doing that. However, Crys stopped by MOnday morning and I just pointed at the kids as she walked in and said, "You were right--it is them!!!" Haha...I had made a prediction that they would return because I received some registrations with Chinese names on them and I had no idea who they were. They were late registrants so I had to "pre-approve them" as our program is technically full right now. All I knew at the time was that one of the kid's names was Benny and that both had been here before...so hence the precition!! :)
Crystal brought her photo album today to show pictures to William of all of us when he was younger as he doesn't remember any of us! Man, what a bad memory that kid has. The only thing that could've made the whole event much cooler was if Philip came to church to see the kid....well guess what?!?! He stopped by today to pick Karen up!! You should've seen how happy Phil was to see this kid...haha....what a reunion! :)
4 comments:
Mr. Monster returns, lol
oh, and that's it... sick or not... I'm dropping by on Wednesday. :P
Nice layout!
I can't imagine Phil getting excited over anything. He's always so calm and soft-spoken.
Thanks for dropping by Geo! :)
Thanks--you're oh so kind Jonny for the compliments...:)
And oh we've seen Phil excited...oh have we seen! :)
Post a Comment