Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Super Trooper feeling Grey.....METALLIC GREY!!!

Today was SUPER FUN at Riley Park but let me tell you, I was EXHAUSTED today. Everything about me is tired.....but then aren't we all just super tired? What makes me any different than anyone else? I want to ask for help but how can I ask for help from someone who's already drained as much as I am? :P

GOOD NEWS ALERT: As of the end of the week, we will have a brand new 2006 4 door Honda Civic (in metallic grey)!!!! My bro said I can start driving our old car probably Saturday....I'm scared but supe excited!!!!! :) Thank You JESUS!!!! :)

So since my blog is about Runaways I guess I should mention that I picked up the latest issue and they killed off a character from the cast and this was quite a good issue. I won't say who the character is since a lot of my closest CPC friends follow this series with me. All I can say is I was deeply moved!! I can't believe this series has been out for 3 years now...crazy!!! And I just picked it up last year too! :P I love Runaways!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET.. then you can get me now.. RIDES from KINGSTON

Havok said...

No way! I'm not doing anything to contribute to how much princess treatment you already expect!

Jonny said...

Heh, I'm happy for you :) But at the same time, who in the blue hazes can afford to drive anymore?!

Havok said...

Not me....my insurance is going to be higher than one semester's tuition!!!!!