Tuesday, July 04, 2006

"What it Feels Like When Doves Cry"

Man I love that song. I actually like a lot of Prince's music...despite him looking/being a freak lol. Gotta love "Diamonds and Pearls," "Purple Rain" and "Kiss" too!!

I have no idea why I blogged about the above--it was completely random. I was trying to come up with a title to my blog entry this week and that's what came to mind so I just blogged about the artist known as Prince! :P Maybe "What it feels like whn doves cry" comes from the fact that DVBS started today and unsurprisingly, I'm mad tired! Haha...good job everyone who volunteered today! You did a GREAT JOB!! Now let's see if you can keep up the hard work and excitment! :)

I was really worried about DVBS yesterday because I felt unprepared. I was really distracted during "Superman Returns." However, after coming home from the movie and Tony Romas, I managed to get my act together and do some planning before it all began today and surprisingly, that put me at ease and I was able to sleep without any problems. I know a lot of the youth couldn't sleep last night but I'll bet they'll be sleeping tonight! :P

Most of the kids are really well behaved this week. A few ESL kids to deal with too. Any suggestions on how to help quiet/shy ESL kids? All they do is stare and watch and that's not just at lesson times, it's during lunch and when they are hanging out with friends too. :P The least they could do is smile and nodd. :)

Oh one last thing, one of the most annoying kids is back again this year and there is the possibility that he will be here for 6 weeks. God give me patience and love....it's funny how the most annoying people can bring out the truly ugly side of us....:P I find myself seeing myself for who I actually am through these types of people....:P

5 comments:

Geo said...

Man... I don't know what is worse...

That extremely annoying kid...
or a swarm of mosquitoes!!!

Havok said...

What do you think?!?! lol...I'll take the mosquitoes any day!!! :)

Anonymous said...

why is geo talking in third person? :)

Jonny said...

LOL, why is everyone so mean to Geo. Even still, that last comment was genius!

Havok said...

It's not me...I wouldn't blog anonymously...the only one who's openly admitted to blogging anonymously is that Holepuncher guy....:)