Well actually, not Charlie's band from "Lost" but I was forced to drive last night as I lost my precious gold necklace with jade cross on it after Tony's birthday/housewarming party. I called Tony and Jenny to see if the thing was anywhere near them, but there was no luck for me there. I decided to drive myself (despite it being (3-3:30ish am) to find the necklace. Thank you Jesus!!! I found it lying about where Jackson was parked--it must've fell out of my pocket when I got in his car. That necklace is worth $$$ so thank you Jesus that the necklace was found and thus I can avoid a lecture from the mother. :)
Speaking of driving, today I had lunch with Jon Wong and Alicia and I got to drive around town. First I picked up Allie and then we went for some Diner Deluxe action, then to Sunridge Mall and then finally to my place to watch Office Space. Now I can FINALLY say I've seen the movie and understand what people are talking about when mentioning things from the flick! :P Good times; good times!!! :)
So PTL, it turns out I'm not as bad as a driver as I thought as I haven't crashed yet. Keep me safe when on the roads I pray Lord. Amen. :)
5 comments:
I'm glad you found it!! Jackson stop right on Stoney so I could look for it in the car:P
Haha..thanks for looking Jenny!!!
And thanks for stopping Jck!!!
Gum Jeh Ju!!
Yeah, Jen and Jack are much better friends than Tony. What a jerk!
j/k j/k.
I hate Drive Shaft, and Charlie sucks pigs.
...I'm not joking about that one.
LOL I hate Charlie and his band too....but the name was good for my blog! :P
Post a Comment