Hooray! I called my partner teacher to ask him if he wanted me at the school earlier to scope his class out and plan things with him but he told me he didn't expect me to come earlier so then we established we would see each other Sept. 18th. Sweet!!! I know some teachers expect you to come earlier to get to know the class and all but so far, it seems like my teacher is a bit more relaxed....I think he was surprised by the fact that I would want to come earlier....seems easy going. It's still awkward to talk to him on the phone but I hope we become good friends by the end of it all. :)
Men's group went smoothly last night and what really surprises me is how open some of the guys are about themselves and that's really cool because I usually don't know what these guys are thinking so it's nice for them to verbalize things. I really feel like I understand things better...but some things said by some of the guys are completely surprising haha....so far so good though :P
It's been a blast this week just hanging out with friends as the end of the summer draws near. I'm going to miss Cathie, Alicia and Crystal but I know that fate will bring us together once again. One thing I've learnt in the past few years is to not linger on the past and just to look forward to the future. What's in store for "Mr. Wong?" Hmmm...I'll tell you when I figure things out.. ; ' )
No comments:
Post a Comment