Wow, I just opened up 11 figures from the new Marvel Legends set I ordered. I payed for these bad boys in April and just got them tonight. My hands are sore and it took me about an hour to carefully open stuff up! :) Finally a HAVOK figure!!!!! :)
Today was a day out with the guys as we played some Tennis and went out for Chinese food. I can't wait until our fellowship/bible study/cell group starts meeting up regularly on Wednesday; I already feel such blessings from these hang outs. :)
I'm tired today. This will be a busy week again as I have to get all the planning for Social done this long weekend. I can't wait 'til camp is over in a sense because it'll mean I can finally have a TRUE holiday break....but then again, I can't wait for camp to begin period as it will be very rewarding I'm sure. I want to meet God and I need to prepare my heart for it.
On another note, what's wrong with me? Okay, it didn't hit me at first but I've just gotten myself out of a 2 year relationship (but in fact my heart has been committed longer). At first, I wasn't in anguish but why does it feel like a part of my soul is missing now? I feel like I've lost a best friend. Is it crazy to be in love with someone still after all this? Can I ever let myself become vulnerable again to anyone or is this the untimely end of Kingston? :(
2 comments:
Yup, it's been about a month...
I attempted to gain interest in someone else and she was into me too but I think it's too soon...I mean, I've just gotten over a 2 year thing and seriously, I loved the girl much so and was thinking we were going to get married....I'm just not ready to commit it all to someone again....it's too hard right now.
Haha...that quote is really encouraging....:P
Thanks for the support Allie :)
Post a Comment