Okay, today was a pretty relaxing day in the sense that I had nothing important to do haha. However, remember how I said I had to contribute to the household now that I'm driving? Well, today was the full initiation for me as I had to do some grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and Sobeys. It was actually more stressful than I thought it would be as I had a list of things to buy and when I couldn't find the exact thing I wanted, I would call my bro and ask him if it was okay if I found a substitute. Haha...and then there's the price checking and the budgeting happening in my head. I didn't want to spend too much money as I had added to the list of things to buy and I didn't want my bro to think, "why do you always add things on? Do we need all this stuff?" Man, the pressure! It took me 1.5 hours to get the pressurious grocery stuff done but it was a relaxing type of pressure. I'd take that kind of pressure over the classroom any day haha.
When I got home, my bro asked me, "Why didn't you buy more stuff? I thought you'd buy some lunch stuff for yourself".....and then I had to explain that I didn't want to to add on too much as everyone seems to think I'm a spend-a-holic! :) Well, now I know, I can add on baby!!!
One of the things I bought today that was an add-on was a new lamp for the living room. It was only 12 bucks and it's pretty nice.
We shared one the white peaches Jenny gave me today and it was super deliscio!! :) Man, I wish we had more than 2 of these in our house....*sigh...why are fruits so good?
Speaking of food, tonight is steak night with zuchinni and mushrooms. It smells so good...I can't wait to eat dinner tonight!!! :)
1 comment:
yea...the peaches are yummy...
Post a Comment