Wow, I am super tired today! I woke up at noonish and played some tennis with some of the guys today and came home after only an hour! Man, it was hot out there and I will be playing some tennis tommorrow so that should be fun! :)
The weekend has been fun with the mini golfing, bowling, Balderdashing (which I left at Geo's house...oops!), the pillow fights and even the new lizard friend we made at Geo's house....:) I'll let him write about that since it's his story but still...what a funny and unexpected thing to happen! :)
Well it really feels like a blast from the past putting this blog template back up. This was always my favorite template...hopefully it'll work for Geo's computer this time....:P No one is ever happy with my templates...I have no idea why there are so many issues but hopefully all will be well with this. :)
I'm feeling very happy these days. I just feel very refreshed and reenergized but I am still missing DESIRE. I think things will pick up when practicum starts up but until then, I'll just pretend like I don't need to have a care in the world! :) Here's to a relaxing rest of the holidays! :)
2 comments:
lol... the story will be up with accompanying videos... hopefully tomorrow... 6/10 of my videos were processed and are live currently on google video... but 4 of them didn't go through yet. And I need them to make the story COMPLETE!! lol
Also... there's no need to change the template, lol. I just switched over to IE whenever I wanted to check your blog, lol
i miss our long talks... well good luck with everything this year babe.. i will be home soon... until then.. i hope that you have an awesome year at school... teach those little brats:)
Post a Comment