
1) WEEEEEE!!!!! No wait, WIIIII!!!! The Nintendo Wii finally has a launch date as they will be released November 19th. Mark you calenders peeps! The system is stated to go for $250 US--that's cheaper than what I originally bought my Gamecube for!!! The games are also suppose to be around $50 US each. For PS3 fans, the PS3 will experience some delays as only 400 000 units will ship to North America during the launch while for the Wii, there will be 4 million units shipped for its launch worldwide!! Yeah baby, Wii all the way! For more info on this news, and for info on Wii's awesome features (like weather capabilities and ability to download old nintendo classics), check out :IGN

2) Buffy/Angel/Serenity on Runaways? Hmmm...everyone knows I'm a Runaways comic junkie and I've been bragging about how critically acclaimed it is. Well, after 3 years, the original creators are leaving the title only to be written by Joss Whedon, the awesome creator of Buffy/Angel/Serenity!!! He's been doing a great job writing Astonishing X-Men as of lately, generating lots of buzz for Marvel Comics. Man, I can't wait for this guy to start writing Runaways. I think he can take this #94 book in the top 100 and bring it to the top 10!! Just please don't kill Molly or Nico...I beg of you!!!! :P
Hmmm...I'm having a tough time waking up early. I set my clock to 10am but just woke up...something is really wrong with me I think. Today is my last day off until Thanksgiving. WAHHHHH!!! :( It's okay; it's only 3 weeks away right? :(
3 comments:
And here I thought it was going to be some REAL exciting announcements... =) hehehe j/k
ooooh jeez...you just burned me really bad! :P
Video games are exciting!!! What you talking about? :P
Blahhh.. your interesing haha
Post a Comment