Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hooray for Everything!

Maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all you're my Wonderwall....
--Oasis

Currently I'm feeling very well rested. This was the first day I slept before 1 am and overall, that just energizes me way more for the entire day. I've been sleeping at 4am lately and it's been a terrible feeling afterwards. I have no desire to do anything but lounge at home on those days...:) Maybe I'll do something active today :P

So I opened up my Lost season 2 and watched the bloopers/deleted scenes/lost flashbacks and let me tell you, I'm so geared up to watch the new season....just one more month away baby!!! :)

I downloaded some songs from the new Hillsongs album and I know I told a lot of you I wasn't going to buy it, but I'm inclined to do quite the opposite now. I still have to go to CP to pick up the new Jars of Clay so maybe I'll just go pick up the Mighty to Save CD as well....*sigh...we'll see how it goes. :P

Anyways, it's a beautiful and glorious day so I need to get out of the house....is anyone up for hanging out later tonight though (like after dinnerish)? We need a house to lounge at!!! :) Anyone? Anyone? :)

4 comments:

jbong said...

GO BUY BOTH CDS!!

(NO to downloading the cd!) hahah

but yes i have to go and pick up my jars of clay cd also.

Jenny said...

hey...I was going to tell him that I bought Jars of clay....why to steal my comment!

Havok said...

Is it good? It got 5 out of 5 stars and that's rare on www.christianitytoday.com

Jenny said...

I like it....even though I haven't finish listening to the whole CD yet...but it's pretty good:P:P:P