Ooooh shoot....I almost forgot, I'm doing Junior Church this week.....:P Is that necessarily a bad thing though? I will be missing a sermon this week I guess....:)
I also forgot to mention that there is a student in my class who reminds me a lot of Eunice...but she's white. Her face is similar to Eunice's and so is her personality lol. It's not a bad thing...she's one of the more intellegent ones in my class.
I really am starting to like my class a whole lot more. At first, I missed my first class from last year because those grade 1 and 2 kids are cute because they're so young and innocent. However, some of these grade 6 kids are pretty smart and I'm starting to like them a whole lot more. They really impress me with their brain power. There are more boys in my class than girls and it makes everything really wonky. I love how all these white boys want to be either in the NHL, NFL or the PGA Tour when they grow up--they're such athletes haha. Some of the boys are REALLY popular with the girls in my class and that impresses me because they're developing the ability to MAC haha! Today we had indoor lunch break and the kids popped a CD in and started dancing. It's weird how they weren't self conscious about it all because I remember most kids were when I was that age....especially when the opposite gender was around.
I had to read a portion of a book to my class today and it was hard because some of the words were big and I struggled pronouncing them. I wonder if my kids think I'm a retard now lol.
My first lesson is in Math (my choice), and will be done on Monday. It's a lesson based on getting the kids to recognize patterns and produce them using manipulatives. Pray for me; pray for Mojo!!! :)
3 comments:
hahaha smooth.. dang you are soo smart.. s-m-r-t.. hahaa excuse me mr.wong? haha
From one Wong to another, I've always thought you were retarded.
wow thanks....jerks...:P
Post a Comment