Hey everyone, it's break time for me for my lecture...1 more hour to go. I used to hate coming to the U for classes, but it's actually a nice break from the classroom and teaching. I take the opportunity to come to the U to talk to all the student teachers and it's really refreshing to be with them and to be away from the kids.
Now the Bowzoo thing is really interesting. For those of you who don't know, Jackson started some game where we can run our own zoo and buy animals and attractions. I've been experimenting a lot today with buying and selling animals/attractions and I've learnt a lot. Too bad I had to lose a few hundred bucks in the process lol. And because of that, I can't give you guys any hints MWAHAHAHHA!!! Oh well, I don't have the most animals but I do believe my animals are very unique and not too common. As for the burger stand, I can't seem to keep it. I've bought a burger stand practically 3 or 4 times but have sold it back for monies to buy other things.
One last thing about the zoo thing is that according to sources, Karen's blog is a place for her to lie. She's not saving up for an aquarium like she blogged about. Sources tell me she is going to buy the Polar Exhibit!!! :P Watch out for this monster!!! :P
3 comments:
haha...that's funny...I was going to save up for a polar exhibit too...but gave in and bought the african shelter...:P:P
lol...I guess you don't know what to believe any more. It's all part of my strategy. :p We can always change our mind to do something different and even better.
women are so easily swayed....by themselves!!!!! :P
Post a Comment