Crap, I made a really bad decision in buying something on ebay. I paid wayyyy too much for that....man I hate when that happens! :P
Today, was my first day of teaching at Marion Carson and the lesson went pretty smoothly for the most part. Man oh man...the kids are quite good to me because they actually listen to me even though I haven't done much to earn their respect. Tommorrow, I will be teaching Phys. Ed. and on Wednesday, I will start the Sky Science unit. This unit makes me nervous becuase it's such an abstract concept. How do you explain the stars when you can't even bring one to class to show the kids and experiment on? Yeah, exactly!!! :P It'll be fun for the kids though because I know I loved learning about the stars so much when I was young. Oh baby, let this be good!!! :)
I've been busy lately and I have no idea why but I just can't seem to shake off the negative feelings towards student teaching. My partner teacher has been good to me so I know God's blessed me. Oh Lord just get me through this. It's so close to being finished; I can taste it. Just a little less than 10 more weeks.....it's getting better though, it really is!!! I'm trying to soak up more of God and spend more time with Him these days. I know I need to focus on Him and not on circumstance. With this refocus, I've been a lot happier. I've been at peace and I'm just enjoying my time. Wow, I've made it seem like I've had a complete change but it's just starting to get good again for me.....like as of yesterday..or maybe it was Friday lol. I seriously repented of some serious issues on Friday so maybe it was then...but Sunday was the day I started feeling super again....okay, that's enough of that. Whether it was Friday or Sunday, it's getting good....hopefully it continues that way....:)
3 comments:
What did you buy?
would it make a difference if I said guitars? :P :)
not that I'm saying it..but would it? :)
Post a Comment