Actually, no...not that I know of haha. But I remember three of my dreams last night and one of them was of Leo telling me he was leaving YAC committee and I started panicking because he told me only and I had no idea what to do lol. Hope it's not a sign of things to come! :P
The second dream was of me teaching a gym class at Hawkwood with my old partner teacher and the phys. ed. specialist teacher. I had a dream that I was running a gym class there but I ran it how Marion Carson does it and not Hawkwood. The teachers thought I was taking too long in explaining the games so they took over and brushed me aside. What a burn!! Yeah, both schools do their gym programs completely different so that was a scary dream for me to have my teaching brushed aside haha.
The third dream I remember having was that I was back at Rundle again and I was once again looking for bugs to kill in my room. The dream was so real and I really believed I was living there again. Thank Jesus I'm not. I think I dreamt about this because after 2 years of collecting dust, I finally put Animal Crossing back in the Gamecube a few days ago and when I visited my house, it was infested with cocroaches...yeah so I guess that's why I got my dream about that....:P
I think it's pretty significant for me to remember three dreams all from one night. I've had multiple dreams on various occassions but I could never remember all of them when I woke up. Hmmm...I wonder if I keep thinking, if I can remember 4? Haha...have any of you ever done that? Who can remember all their dreams when they have multiple ones? It's so hard isn't it? Yeah baby, you know it is!!! :P
4 comments:
Agree. It gets harder to remember, as you get older. I used to rememeber most my multiple of dreams. Now, I can only remember one or two usually, per night.
according to a dream book, seeing a bug means you have overbearing friends, and to treat them like small irritations that are not worth your energy, so let them go - haha - sillyness :)
I usually don't remember dreams, but on occasions, I do... and last night I remembered one.
I was getting a hair-cut cause I wanted something with less maintenance and no hair products required... and they ended up shaving it ALL OFF! Ack, lol. Except they did a horrible job and I looked like pigpen!? lol
Strange thing also was that the person cutting my hair was my main instructor for school... and then he went on to lecture me about where my focus was... and that I shouldn't be getting a haircut when I should be using that time to study and that the time I just spent getting my haircut just made me fail, lol!
That's when I woke up... and started studying, lol.
lol that's messed up but really funny....then again, dreams are messed up aren't they? :P
Post a Comment