Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Aha Moment?
Wow, I originally wrote a really negative post about things and was editting when I heard the door bell ring. This was the second time it rang as it also rang when I was on the 'net contemplating whether I should even write the post in the first place. However, before publishing the post, I heard the door bell for the second time and decided to open the door. It wasn't anyone that I knew but let's just say after opening the door, I had a change of heart in everything. I don't know....after this experience, everything was just put into prespective and I don't know...I was definitely reminded of how I should really change my prespective on things and I just feel a huge negative feeling lifted off my shoulders......have you ever had that feeling? Wow, it's been awhile.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment