Hello Blogging World!
I know it's been a few days since I blogged or checked anyone's journals, but I've been busy.
On my first day back at Hawkwood, my partner teacher got me and her team teacher's student teacher Alexis to plan a drama activity for the children. Now, these teachers want us to run a drama cirriculum for the next 5 or 6 weeks....um..I thought we were in first year and not second year! We're only required to do one weeks worth of cirriculum teaching in one subject area....so why dumpiing all this work on us? Are these teachers lazy? Well, I know I am and I hate doing more work than I have to but our partner teachers told us that we should practice teaching a lesson here and there to get a better feel of things. I hate doing more work, but I think I would agree with them. Alexis' and my partner teachers are very nurturing; they don't leave us out in the cold but it's as if we all team teach things together so it's a great learning experience. :)
I've been busy thinking of YAC stuff and planning...I got things to do for the next few weeks to come and it certainly does add up with all the stuff my stupid Prof pies up on me to do...speaking of which, she is really pissing me off these days...I complain about her with all my classmates and even to my partner teacher who has had to work in the same school as her lol...I even complain to year 2 students! :) Hmmmm....I know it's a lot of people to complain to, but she's THAT overbearing!! She cornered me at Hawkwood this week and I'll never forget how she got me alone that way...it was terrible!!! The things she said, they just weren't true!!!! :P
I'm almost halfway done watching season 1 of 24. I think because Sam finished watching it, it motivated me to start lol. It's so exciting as you can't stop watching anytime.....the action just carries over and you don't know what the heck is going on!! With Lost, they're more self contained episodes and you can stop...the action is more slow paced and everything is more dramatic so stopping isn't an issue. 24, I have no control with!
Speaking of 24, 4 hour season premiere this week--2 hours on Sunday and 2 hours on Monday. Speaking of 24, I have to go watch that now and watch as many episodes as I can before YAC starts tonight....:P
No comments:
Post a Comment