Some of you are aware that yesterday, I was looking for a Batman figure at Wal-Mart but what I came out of the store with were some figures of Bane and Killer Croc. Also, I was about to buy Soul Calibur 2 for the Cube becuase it was so cheap but since the line up was so long, I thought I'd just visit another Wal-Mart and pick it up later. However, this morning, although I had the intention of going to lecture, I missed the bus so I skipped lecture altogether and took the bus to Northland. I went to check out the toy section, but their toy section seemed like it had been raped--it was so empty of ANYTHING. It was as if there were a boxing day sale or something!! :P Also, I went to look for my game, but they had none. I don't think I wanted the game that badly at first but since I've been having such a hard time searching for it, my desires for owning this game has increased quite exponentially!! :) I left the mall empty handed this morning.
Worship at the U was cool today becuase we had the violinist again and man, "God of Wonders" sounded so awesome with it...we gotta try that when we get Jiffany to play for us on the team! :) The only thing that was really annoying about Worship at the U today was that there were these two guys sitting behind me sining SO LOUD....one of them was asian too. ARG...Okay, I got it: harmony sounds great guys but can you turn the volume down a bit?! Jeez, I'm trying to worship! :P
I heard that the Green Party didn't have enough money during this election and that the PC party actually gave the Green Party some money to help fund them! That's freakin' sweet!!! :) I voted today...did anyone else vote!? Huh?! Didja, didja!?!?
10 comments:
The two guys behind you were what? Sinning?
Yeah Jon, they're called stumbling blocks...it's hard to imagine that our actions can have detremental effects on others isn't it? If they're causing attention to be shifted from God onto something else...you bet they're guilty as charged!
Hey Linda, I knew the Conservatives would win and that they would have no problems in getting Alberta's votes so I voted for something else...I "threw my vote away" and voted Green...but that's just to help them out...according to Alicia, my vote gives the Green Party more funding haha....but that doesn't matter because DOWN WITH PAUL MARTIN!!! :P
That's a negative. I don't actually like any of the parties enough to give them my support. But, a conservative minority government sounds good to me. Don't give Harper too much control at first, but get Martin out of there as quick as can be is great as well.
Did you know that the Conservatives wish to revote on the traditional marriage thing back to the way it was... HOWEVER, they'll simply put gay rights into it's own section. So in the end, nothing has changed, other than the definition of tradional marriage. How crappy is that.
Yeah I did hear that....there really wasn't anyone I wanted to vote for haha..as Art Kung asked today, who do you vote for, "Dumb or Dumber?!" Even a Christian politician wouldn't necessarily have the standards God would have when it came to politics....:P
How long is Art's hair now? Does he still keep it short?
It's down to his ankles now....
j/k...it's awesomely short! :)
Holy crap it's short now... except for his rat tail. :P
here's a passage i read and was comforted by today:
"there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." - Romans 13:1
Although there will always be faults, it's still good to have faith that God still has politics, and the whole world, under His control :)
PLEASE Geo, call it a "Fag Tag!!" :)
Funny you should say that Janet, 'cuase Art said the exact same thing about how it doesn't matter who gets nominated in.... :)
Post a Comment