Sunday, January 29, 2006

BesT EveR?

Haha, I don't know why this came into mind--as it happened SO LONG ago--but I distinctly remember talking to Jen Bong on MSN and she was telling me how she doesn't like very many female Christian artists. Hmmmm...I kind of agreed with her, but I think there are actually a few really good female Christian singers....just not as many as there are males!! :P So then I started thinking, who is MY favorite female artist of all time in Christian music? Yeah, yeah, everyone knows I love Kutless and United as my favorite bands of Christian and Worship music respectively, but who knows which gal gets the prize for being my favoritist of all?!?! Here's a list of potentials to which ONE answer is the correct one! :)

a) Rachel Lampa
b) Joy Williams
c) Stacie Orrico
d) Plumb
e) Jennifer Knapp
f) Sara Groves

Do you know which one it is? I like all of the above...but there is only one answer...And oh yeah, don't be surprised to see that Sarah Kelly isn't up there...I don't mind her, but she's no where near being my favorite. I still don't get how you all find "Take Me Away" so annoying. You're all MAD I tellz ya!!!

11 comments:

Geo said...

We're not mad. YOU'RE just deaf! I don't know how you can stand her... SCREECHING!! I don't mind the song, I just can't stand her!

But I think the answer is PLUMB!

Leo said...

It's definitely Jennifer Knapp

Jonny said...

Jennifer Knapp rules!

Anonymous said...

Stacie.

jbong said...

my guess: sara groves?

..funny that you should post this blog because...guess what kingston. something changed over this weekend....somethnig drastic.

..female artists arent that bad anymore.....

ha ha

i was at hte rebecca st james concert. and i really did not like her much...actaully at all. of the female artists before i really didnt like sarah kelly and rebecca st james. its just their voices

(actually when i say i dislike female artists its just the voices)

BUT...

..i must admit. she had her concert yesterday night..and it was mostly worship and a few of her other songs. and it was pretty good. she sounds alright live.

i enjoyed it
*gasp*

so my eyes are open...now ...towards female artists.

but im not at the point where i will go and buy their cds yet...

..but theres sooo much new music coming out in a few months! like in march and april. and one now actualy that i have to buy. OH DEAR!! exciting:D:D:D

Havok said...

Yeah, I guess female artists aren't that bad and it takes a lot for me to buy one of their CDs now haha....

I remember seeing Rebecca St.James at YC and she was kind of boering haha....haha...she's alright though...I almost put her on my list of possibilities of what you could guess as my favorite female to be humourous but looks like Jck, guessed it anyways to be funny! :)

b-jo said...

sorry i don't know any of them except staci orrico. hee hee hee. I guess you'll have to introduce me to their music.

I finished RUNAWAYS in two days =) It was good. Thanks!!!

Tobi Wong said...

Amanda Falk!!

Is my new favorite .. you should consider her ;)
She hasn't had new stuff out for a long time, but I went to two of her concerts now, and they are just unbelivably powerful! She's cool!

Havok said...

hmmm interesting....never heard of her...what kind of music does she play?

Leo said...

She's the one that sings "small"

"I wanna be small...."

Havok said...

Oh her!!! Sheesh, why wasn't she referred to as "Small girl" in the first place lol.....I haven't heard any of her other songs besides that though....