Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Education Rants

Here's a question: Calvin Ho. David Yang. Priscilla Banh. Kingston Wong. What do we all have in common (besides being Chinese Christians who live in Calgary and attend the same church)?!? :P Any guesses?

I am so tired today. Arg...I am finding that I can sleep through my alarm clock now...I thought I would never get used to "the sounds" but looks like I have. :P I keep waking up an hour later than I'm suppose to. Luckily, I haven't had too many problems with that on practicum days since my bro wake me up if I'm not ready to go. Should I implement a series of clocks in waking me up now?! :)

Classes really seemed to drag out in a long way this week. Oh well, I hope practicum will be better....I just can't stand it sometimes...this whole atmosphere....I was asked to hang out with one of my friends for lunch in the Education building but I said I felt like being antisocial today and headed to Machall (I had to heat up my lunch...I even went to Scurfield to look for a Microwave....no success...who told me they had one there?!?!). Lol...it's all good, I had to meet up with my classmate an hour later or so after anyways to plan a presentation for next Monday. Which is what I knew would happen...which is why I didn't commit to going to 24-7 prayer during the afternoon. We ended up meeting until 2pm. Arg, the presentation that was done today was so long, but they did an AMAZING job...best presentation I've seen ever in Education so far. How am I going to top this!??! The pressure!!! :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm ou are part of a devotion group?? you all have siblings?? you are all chinese? i dunno i give up... tell me

Jonny said...

Your all female.

I give up.

Yo man, don't fret. It's pass/fail. And your male. No chance they'll fail you. So keep that chin up sport.

Leo said...

YOu all went to Hawkwood???

Anonymous said...

You guys all have unusually smelly farts?

Havok said...

good guesses all but you're all wrong...its my Burps that are unusally smelly...just ask anyone who's smelt them!! :) My farts are a breath of fresh air!! :P

Anonymous said...

You guys all have unusually smelly burps?