
Geo's questions:
1. If you were capable of suddenly learning everything you need to become anything you want (occupatioin-wise), what would it be? and why?
I think a Scientist or a Doctor. The world will always need more of these two types of people. Scientists are great because they work so hard to improve the quality of life for humankind and a Doctor would be a great help if situated in a third world country or in a place that was struck by a natural disaster. Plus, don't you hate how doctors are so busy when you want to go see one? We need more of them! :)
2. Which reality-show would you most likely want to participate in? and why? and would you win? and if it was a reality-show where you would have a partner/team, who would you choose?
I'd do Amazing Race or Survivor. Both are great tests for myself to see if I have what it takes to get the tasks accomplshed. I might make it far in Survivor, but I don't know if I'd win. I think I can fly under the radar and I know when to make the right alliance with the right people. For Amazing Race, I'd take my bros becuase if I took a friend and they screwed up and cost me the race, I wouldn't be able to blow up at them like I could with the family! :)
3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? and why?
Tough Question....There are so many places I really want to go....I'd have to say a China because my heritage is linked to that country. It just makes sense! :)
4. If you could spend one day with anybody (alive or dead), who would it be? and why?
Sounds cheesy, but I'd really like to meet Jesus as a human being. We can read about someone all we want but does that mean we really know Him as He was then? What was it like to dine with him? To be taught by Him? To have an intimate chat with? I know He's the same person yesterday, today and tommorrow, but it'd be neat to see Him as a human.
5. What event/person was the most influential on how you are as a person now?
Again, it sounds cliche, but Jesus. Without Him, I'd have no peace; I wouldn't be able to like what I saw when I looked in the mirror. He really has changed me more than anyone ever could.
And there you go...anybody else got questions? :P
3 comments:
Yeah, I think you'd be better off with Amazing Race...
You'd be voted off Survivor on the first show you pathetic Ching Shwa Tsung Hai Kwong!
Really? I don't think I'd be that bad in Survivor...who would want to vote off someone as awesome as me? :P
Haha, your chinese is as bad as those from Firefly!!! :P
Post a Comment