Wednesday, May 03, 2006

ALL ABOARD!

Hooray, I've got the DVBS poster all finished and it's going on display soon. Once I have the brochures printed off, then we're really ready to go aren't we?!?! It took me 3 hours to do something so simple, but man, I'm glad it tuned out okay. I honestly don't have Sarah's art skills but I made up for it by getting lots of bright neon poster paper. So though Sarah's art skills weren't avaliable to draw people's attention to the poster, perhaps my neon sign will!!! :) It's all coming together thank you God...but man, so much to do still.....

To everyone who gave me some advice and questions about my previous post, thank you all...REALLY! Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not a mess about the whole "hiatus" with the love of my life...but it does get hard when what feels like the other half of your soul is somewhere else.....HOWEVER, man, it's been so great lately. I've told some of you already about this but I'm honestly just having a GREAT TIME WITH GOD. I just have been spending more intimate times with Him and finding those MOMENTS with Him...where I just sit there and enjoy His presence. Even if I say nothing...I get goose bumps all over and I sit there and am in complete AWE of His Majesty and Wonder. Those moments are so precious. I feel like I have fallen in love with God all over again and that never gets old does it? I know Christianity is not about the feelings and because of that I never complain much if things are going crappy spiritually...but man, I LOVE THIS FEELING!! Keep it coming Lord!!!

2 comments:

Havok said...

Lol....yeah...I've definitely had more time to just sit and soak it all in....God's Blessings are definitely just everywhere and we don't have to look far for them....

Haha, I have made a mental note of your suggestion! It would be fun actually haha....:)

Dana said...

Kingston!!!
You are awesome!!!