So today, I was hoping on doing some lesson planning for DVBS but I ended up not doing so because my bros had the day off (for whatever reason). We went for lunch at Deerfoot Mall for all you can eat dim sum and we were so full (and we only ate 2 plates of food!). I think it's the grease really.
After that, we went to the post office and I picked up a package for yours truly. What can be better than the feeling of opening a brand new set of packaged figures?! Yeah baby....it was seriously fun fun! I love my new Street Fighter figures!!! :)
I took a nap today too...but it was on the ground on my back...hasn't happened like that in a long time. Haha.....I was surprised when I woke up that I fell asleep like that. :P
So I'm really frustrated about round 2 of the playoffs right now. Well, Carolina at least is getting the job done but it don't look good for the Oilers, Avs or the Sens. I think the Sens have the best chance of turning things around but man oh man....this is a really frustrating series....:)
I've also been looking at booking airplane tickets for the past few days...as some of you are aware, I may be going to away next month. It's frustrating becuase there are so many things to take care of...hmmm...well hopefully it all works out...with booking hotels, activities and plane tickets. If not, at least I'll be able to visit my cousin soon. I leave this Sunday......Saskatchewan, here I come....:)
4 comments:
oilers in 6!
believe it!
:)
I don't believe it. :P Though, I do hope you guys win... or at least win one game. :P But I think San Jose will go on.
Going to Saskatchewan eh? I read a billboard today in Airdrie. It read:
Follow your Heart... Saskatchewan
...Right. Follow your heart Kingston LOL.
PS, saw your brothers at Market Mall on Sunday. They're really buff.
sound's FUN FUN =)
Post a Comment