Monday, May 29, 2006

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rosedale are my Mommy and Papi!!!!

So watching X3 for the 2nd time was pretty fun with the church peeps this weekend. I know some of those I watched it with liked the second one better, and I can understand why that is. However, I'll have to say the third one takes the cake for me!!! The good thing about watching it for the second time was that at the end of the credits, there was an extra scence and I HAD to go watch it again to catch it! So if you haven't watched X3 but plan to, make sure you stay for the closing sequence!

We went to Montana's for eats after that and I had the Riblets (1 lbs.) and it only cost $7.99 for it when the menu said $12.99...I have no idea but SCORE!! Nice deal...maybe the mean waitress liked me....:) What was bad about the experience though was sleeping with "rib gases" in me. I wasn't farting or anything...(jeez you guys are sink for thinking that!). However, once in awhile, I'd let out this burp and it would taste aweful....have you ever had a gross tasting burp? Well, I went to bed and woke up for church the next day with the aweful taste of pig lard/bbq sauce in my mouth...it was a nasty after taste....jeez, remind me not to eat ribs before sleeping again...that was really disgusting guys! :P

Hey so it appears that Gavin Rosedale and Gwen Stefani had their baby on May 26th and that's crazy because that's the same day as my brother's brithday. What's crazier is the fact that they had a son and nammed him KINGSTON! YES, I'm famous!!! What a great choice in name by the way guys; that's freaking awesome!!! :)

Haha...my bro finished watching Lost season 1 in 2 days and a bit. He seemed quite satisfied in it all. He got hooked during season 2 so now that he's watched the prior episodes, he doesn't have to keep asking me questions about why things are the way they are...and now to get my other bro to finish the season (not that he's started haha...but he wants to)!!! :P

It was fun to watch Prison Break with you new watchers at Phil's haha. Oh the suspense! Go LINCOLN!!!!! That name rocks....I want to name one of my kids that so I can call him "LINK" for short haha....

Well that's it for now guys...gotta get dressed as Louise is coming to pick me up to do some DVBS shopping! Have a super day everybody! :)

6 comments:

Dana said...

I watched an X-Men Movie!!!
Well it was the first one.
But it was soooo AWESOME!!!!
I wanted to watch the 2nd and the 3rd one but i haven't found the time to do that yet
>.<

Havok said...

x2 was good...x3 was better!!!

Dana, go watch them both!!!!

Havok said...

Oh yeah, Alicia...it's nothing but great news for me...I'll do anything for exposure!!! :)

Haha..you forgot the name Asia...Shania Twain's kid.....who's Shiloh again? :P

Jonny said...

I've never been called a sink before.

I hate to admit it, but I'm totally hooked on Lost now :( Even though everyone's a control freak. But whatever... It's American.

PS, I liked your Iceman/Mystique picture.

Havok said...

Haha....Jon that was a cool picture...but I didn't want it to stay there...what if one of my mouth come onto my page and start thinking I'm obsessed about relationships? I mean, if they see a kissing picture, that just might very well show that and I'm not into encouraging their fantazing about relationships :)

Lost is a good show...but my complaint isn't about the control freaks....it's about the tendency for the show to answer questions in too slow of a manner...the pace just kills me...but man, I guess I really do care for all the characters hahaha

LOL...THAT's RIGHT, I forgot that Shiloh was Angelina's....thanks for the reminder Alicia....makes sense that Shiloh (being the name of a dog from a children's novel), would be fitting for the child of someone like Jolie....:P

Havok said...

Go watch it!! Kitty Pryde rules!! Look for her Chin!!