Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's Tuesday Already?!?!

Well, it really feels like a Monday to me. Usually Monday, is the day I take to relax and recooperate from the loss of sleep due to the weekend. However, yesterday was the DVBS shopping day and I can't believe how early I woke up...I am not ready to be a teacher. I wish I chose an occupation that didn't require me to wake up so early in the morning! :P I usually am psyched for DVBS around this time as being lazy and having no work to give me a purpose in life sucks but I am really enjoying my months off this time around...I am not ready for DVBS to start.....:P

Speaking of which, I've been thinking about next year and I just need to get through the next semester becuase it's going to be stressful. I'm really praying for a great partner teacher/principal/school again. I was blessed this year but next year is a very important year isn't it? :)

I've been thinking about school also because I processed my student loan for the next year and this is going to be my last loan!! Hooray!! I can't believe the debt I will be in but hopefully I can pay it off in a few years. So yeah, I guess that's why my mind is in school mode.

This year will be another milestone year of my life....a lot of it has to do with because of the graduating and looking for a job thing....it's like I'm going to be introduced into manhood honestly! I guess after that, all that there's left to do is get married and have kids right? Haha...well no! Those steps can't be the end in our journey of life can they? A part of me is eager to get all those things done so I can rest easy in my comfort zone and be secure in the safe little world I will create for myself but the other side of me is looking forward to the prcoess of it all....whether it'd be fast or slow....God wants us to enjoy the process of getting the job we want...and getting the woman we want! :) Just gotta live it one day at a time and rest in God's goodness each and everyday right?

I have to honestly keep reminding myself to do that becuase I'm just such a mess. I'm usually the rational guy and act accordingly to that but I'm also the spontaneous guy...just look at the purchases I make...you think if I thought it through, I'd buy everything I own today? :)

PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE......

5 comments:

Jonny said...

You should get off your butt and mow your lawn.

Havok said...

We pay people to do that...it's peasant work! Haha..j/k j/k...but we really do pay to get it done for us because we live in a townhouse....:)

Jonny said...

I know :P I was joking.

Havok said...

sure sure...lies all lies...I've never heard of a Jon Wong joking before.....:P

Sam said...

hahaha...jonny speaking of lawns.. "6 hrs and 17 bags of grass later"... hahaha

I agree with you Kingston! Its through the process (not as much as the end result) that we learn the most from God. We never really see the growth or experience of our journey till the end. Cause at the end we reflect and realize how GOOD God really is. He's always at work!

Good post dude!