Monday, May 15, 2006

Talk to me while I'm on the can Okay?!?!

So things have been very relaxful at my Cousin's place here in Regina. Jarrett is always at school and Alexis is the cutest baby ever. I saw my 2nd Aunt and Uncle today but the time was cut short because I was in the middle of watching Prison Break and 24 lol and I had to fit a meal with them in between the transition from Prison Break to 24 lol. It's all good because we're going to a restaraunt for dinner tommorrow so no TV as a distraction. :P

When Jarrett came home from school today, it was funny because I was in the can and he was looking for me. He went downstairs, and I could hear he was looking for me and my bros told him I was in the washroom. Jarrett thought it was okay, he could wait for me in the hallway.....but then he came up and started talking to me about how he had a spelling test coming up and said, "You know what Kingston? I'm glad when you visit...I don't get to see you much." Haha...what a kid...love him to death. He's surprised me because he's really smart and a very eager to learn student....he's the type of kid any teacher would want. So there you go, it's not just Alexis I love....:P

I wanted to do lesson planning and/or read in the car or in Regina but that hasn't happened yet. I want to enjoy my time off...despite knowing the fact that I have self-imposed deadlines to meet! :) Haven't done either....haha....Currently, I'm reading "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" and it's good because it has reminded me of a lot of the reasons of why I've been doing the things I've been doing. Honestly, a part of me has wanted to follow my heart more than my head with this stuff...but I know, the book offers explanations of emotional barriers with great reasons as to why we need to keep implementing them. A lot of the stuff I'm reading, I already beleive in but it is very encouraging to know I'm not the only one who beleives in these certain standards the book talks about.....:P I plan on reading "Boy Meets Girl" afterwards. Good stuff to read if you think you're ready to date....you could be surprised....:P

I am glad I didn't play football then if the mosquitoes are out and attacking you all haha. I don't have any yet. So are we still going to play every Sunday if those bloodsuckers are out? I'd rather blade and escape from their grasp! :)

4 comments:

Dana said...

Woah!!
Is Regina really cool?
I've never been there but it sounds pretty cool!!!
Bleh, sometimes i wish life were easier to understand all together
BUT!!!
It's all good because
Well... things always get good =D

Geo said...

Regina... is... kinda boring. hehe. I was there once to visit family friends. Nothing to do... but to play with their family dogs. :P

And I think we'll be playing again next week. Just bring bug-spray.

Havok said...

Haha...lots of places are boring...Regina is one of them but so can Calgary...:)

A lot of what can make a place fun is the company you have with you when you're there....:)

Anonymous said...

hey hey dinner at broken plate wednesday night when you get back call me 473 3244 my new cell number