Thursday, May 25, 2006

What a Relief!!

Desperation, Needing U
Every last breath
I scream for you
Shatter me into a million pieces...Make me new

Crush me, tear me, break me, mold me
Make me what U want me to be
I am ur's for U to use
Oh, Take and Replace me with U

---From the song "Replace Me" by Family Force 5

Look I know some of you hate reading spiritual posts, but honestly, the most exciting things in my life are from God right now. I've been listening to lots of new music from bands I've never even heard of in the Christian Rock scene, and man, there are A LOT of EMO bands out there! :P

Speaking of God, I found myself worrying about DVBS numbers and finding van drivers. Seriously, we talk about how great having vans are but they don't help if we don't have drivers!!! :) I found myself becoming very worrysome but God reminded me that if we just not be anxious about anything, but by prayer and petition submit our requsts to God, we should have peace that transcends all understanding and so I thought, "Why am I so worried?" Geez...relax! So I prayed about things last night minus the worry and hence, most of the stuff has been taken care of with the van drivers at least! So I guess I should just relax and let the registrations fill up right? :)

Wow, is it really two more weeks 'til Orlando time? Is it really just over a month away until DVBS hits high gear? Wowsa, where is all my time going?

I'm thankful that we've finally reached the end of season finales this week because my heart can finally take a break and I can now take some time away from the idiot box. Kenric's mom cooked us dinner for the big Wednesday finale and we got to watch Lost and American Idol. Taylor Hicks?!?! Can you say "worst idol ever?" Or is Fantasia worse? Tough choice......and Lost was really confusing but very, very suspensful....dang, I can't wait 'til season 3..I feel like things are exciting again...but you know, you just know that things won't be explained and when they are, they will just take forever doing it....how annoying, yet how excitingly suspseful....oh the irony...:P

4 comments:

Havok said...

LoL...that would be insane haha....I should get you to come drive since you are used to driving bigger cars like Rav4s..you must be a pro!!! :)

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? Why????.... he is suck a freak... i agree,... worst american idol ever...

Havok said...

Apparently because Americans are idiots!!!! ARG!!! :(

Geo said...

Maybe it was set up... so now everybody will be like, "Man, American Idol sucks" and finally stop watching it. And then it will finally go away.