It's funny how since I've been driving I've been finding myself contributing more to the household. Yes that's right, I went out a few times this week just to buy some fruit for this household. I bought some apples and bananas. The funny thing is, my bro came home with bananas the same night so we have tons of those!! I also relectantly purchased pineapple because once that fruit is cut in this household, it's gone by the next day! We love our pineapple and I find it funny how it disappears faster than mango in our household. I also purchased some cherries and those are expensive!! However, it was worth it because they're freakin' sweet...tasting that is!!!
I found myself finally doing some cleaning yesterday too so praise be to God that I'm not as lazy as I could've been when it comes to getting down to business.
I also purchased some discounted DVD racks from Home Outfitters for myself and my eldest bro. It was important to go there because I already have one from there so my new racks had to match my old one. Well I guess Home Outfitters isn't going to be producing anymore? These racks were discounted and were tucked away in some corner so I take it they won't be stocking these racks iin the forseeable future.
11 comments:
i know what you can do...make some banana bread and have it hot and ready for my return.. muhahahahaha
It's nice to FINALLY see you do some work around the house and buy some groceries!! The DVD rack will be put into good use.
Haha...Crys, you are such a princess.....you wish I'd have that ready...I know you really mean it to don't cha? :P
Yes Bo...don't fill it up too fast!! :) I'm sure I'll be filling mine up with box sets of TV shows pretty quickly!! :P
Um... I'll have your cheese with AY on op
Ooop... I meant on TOP... hehehehe...snort
hhahaha yes... yes i am a princess... hahaha... so get cooking man-servant.. JKJK
ps. how was chilling with dickie?
I would never type such words. Tony was impersonating me. I have witnesses and you know who you are.
Umm...no I suggest you do some cooking and learn some valuable woman skills there eh?
And oh, Dickie didn't meet up with us :P
Karen's a liar!! No one saw anything!!! :P
ok, I confess. I am a liar. Please forgive my sins. I did write it and I meant every word of it...
...hmmm... I feel like having som cheeeeese :P :)
Ooop... I meant SOME... hehehehe...snort
I knew it!!!!!
Post a Comment