Well, at least a small one. :) I did nothing today but relax and it felt weird...I felt almost useless lol. Part of the reason for the rest is because of my eye infection. I need to get lots of rest and am wishing I will be well for school on Monday. I think Sarah gave me pink even though it's scientifically impossible because we didn't see each other for over a week lol.
I've got 1 more week of practicum and then 1 more week to work on my education resume and scrapbooking assignment to explain what the therories of teacher are that I've developed. After that, it's Christmas shopping time haha. I really can't wait.
What I did spend a lot of time doing today was look at Future Shop's website and did some TV research. We're going to be buying a new one soon so hopefully I can get some info on all that from them and from you guys who have all bought a new TV. Haha....I'm excited to get a new TV to go alone with my Wii. Mother's buying the television for us for Christmas...well, she's paying for MOST of it haha! :)
I remember when I was young, I used to go through my ONE comic box full of my old comics every once in awhile. Well, it's been so long since I've done that and yet I did that today. That's where I got the image of Spidey and MJ from that you see above. I couldn't find it online anywhere so I took a pic of it and there it is! It's a painting done by Gabriele Dell'Otto. He's amazing! Too bad it takes him 3-4 months to paint one full issue of a comic!!! Crazy eh?
So how am I feeling as of late? Content. I think there are a lot of uncertainties right now for me but at least my heart is calm. There's been a storm raging for months, but I've noticed that Jesus is continuously speaking into that.....but still, I know I'm not the same person I use to be. I see a lot of things differently. Relationships. God. Ministries. Church. Teaching. The paragdigm of it all has really shifted and my understanding of it all has changed so much. I'm starting to believe that God has let this shift happen in me for a reason and that maybe God doesn't want me to go back to the way I was but I'm suppose to use what I've learnt and let myself continue to be this way. The old me had some pros and cons and the newer me has different pros and different cons. Well, I'm actually confused as to why I'm writing this all because as I write this, I am asking myself, "why are you writing this? You just started this paragraph saying you were content!!!" I AM content and I AM calm right now...but still...I still am analyzing and trying to take it all in and yet make sense of it all. :)
3 comments:
Welcome to life, home boy... differences in perception and reality contribute to our constant changes in life....
Nice picture.
All that spider web would be a real pain to get out of your clothes and hair though.
...but it makes for one heckofa picture! :P
Post a Comment